To mark the milestone of 30 glamorous years of fashion design, Badgley Mischka has released this new signature fragrance for women. In celebration of the 30-year anniversary, the designers enlisted the help of perfumer Richard Herpin in order to capture the essence of timeless elegance that can be found in all Badgley Mischka designs.
This Badgley Mischka perfume features a breathtaking combination of lush and dewy floral scents that are highlighted by a sparkling top. Soft magnolia, jasmine and peony are brought to life by light iris, neroli and pink pepper. The blend is rounded out by the warm notes of musk, amber and sandalwood. The result is an effortlessly feminine scent that evokes timeless glamour.
In order to pay homage to the designers’ limitless source of inspiration — 1940s Hollywood — they decided to package this new scent in a bottle the color of Elizabeth Taylor’s eyes. The lovely lilac crystal is shaped like two gemstones stacked on top of one another, a form that was modeled after vintage crystal barware. This gorgeous design is sure to become a centerpiece on your vanity.
- New signature fragrance for women
- Designed for the Badgley Mischka 30-year anniversary
- Floral scent with a sparkling top and warm undertones
- Perfectly balanced scent in a lilac bottle inspired by Elizabeth Taylor
- Top: Pear Blossom, Pink Pepper, Neroli, Iris
- Mid: Magnolia, Jasmine Absolute, Tuberose, Peony, Jasmine Sambac, Osmanthus
- Dry: Creamy Sandalwood, Coconut Wood, Musk, Amber